Writing News Articles

New School Opening In Spring Valley

          A new school is opening in Spring Valley this up coming week. They built this new school over the summer and it is set to open once school starts. Spring Valley elementary school should be a fresh start for these young children who's old school had brunt down earlier this year. 

         We spoke to a local student about how he feels about the brand new school! 

          "I'm excited to go to school now. It's gonna be brand new and I can't wait to see what new toys and books we will have!" said seven year old Harley Brown.

           We had a also spoke to one of the teachers, Ms. Hatfield, who will be working at Spring Valley Elementary and asked her how she feels about the new school compared to the old one. 

          "Personally I liked the old school better because I've been teaching at the school my whole career so its hard to let go. Yet I am so excited to see what this new school has in store for us and all the new students coming in this year. I think this school will have great potential for all of us!"

         The people seem very excited about this new school, and the whole community seems to love it. It should be a great thing for Spring Valley! 



         

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection 1# - First newspaper

What Is News Worthy?